In 2004, Vetec A/S was established under the Nord-Tech Holding Group. The objective was to develop and manufacture high quality load cells for hoists and cranes that would meet the growing industry demand for a more efficient and reliable production and a more secure workplace for the workers.
In 2010, Vetec opened a wholly owned subsidiary in Singapore. The office is responsible for sales and technical support to the emerging industries in Asia Pacific.
Vetec's head office is located South of Odense, Denmark, a one hour drive from Billund airport and 2 hour drive from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup).
Reasons to choose Vetec as your supplier:
- High quality products.
- Large stock of standard products.
- Quick deliveries on stocked products.
- Calibration of dynamometers and displays.
- Development of customised and complete solutions.
- Repairing dynamometers, load cells and displays.
- Competent technical support before and after the sale.
- Expertise in solutions for cranes, hoists and lifting gear.
Sales Terms & Conditions.