Crane Dynamometer Case
When the crane companies need a product for under the hook crane weighing, crane and hoist calibration and proof load testing, they choose a V-LINK Dynamometer.
The crane dynamometer's features:
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark for high quality assurance.
- Highly accurate and reliable with ±0.2% FS accuracy.
- IP Class 67. Ideal for wet/humid environments.
- Very clear red digit LED display, which is visible at long distances and in bright daylight.
- Robust high strength steel construction for use in hostile environments.
- Flexible suspension that is designed to minimise torsional effects.
- Supplied with full certificate of calibration.
- Available ex. stock.
- Easy to use with or without a handheld display.
Option: Handheld display.
Vetec offers both presales and after sales support on the products, so if the crane companies need help choosing the right product or have questions about the acquired product, they can always contact our sales and service department. Lastly, the service department is able to repair and calibrate the crane dynamometers.