Static Line Tensiometer
Weighing and overload system
When the crane companies need a weighing and overload system for their cranes and hoists, they often choose the static line tensiometer, because it is a more affordable alternative to load pins that has very short delivery times.
The static line tensiometer's features:
- Very compact and provides a minimal lifting height reduction.
- It can easily be adjusted to fit different wire sizes and capacities.
- Highly accurate and reliable. The accuracy is ± 1% FS.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark for high quality assurance.
- Available ex. stock.
- Quick and easy to install on the dead end of the wire rope. Follow the instructions in the videos.
Vetec offers both presales and after sales support on the products, so if the crane companies need help choosing the right product or have questions about the acquired product, they can always contact our sales and service department.
A complete system contains: Tensiometer + amplifier / Tensiometer + display with integrated amplier. In addition, the system can also be combined with a remote control.